Ladies and Gents, I have again been nominated for a Liebster Award!
- To read my first award from my friend Belle at Finding My Virginity, click here!
- To read my second award from Forty, C’est Fantastique, click here!
This time, I was nominated by a fellow Francophile, Anne from Hardly Snarky! Thanks for the nomination, Anne, and sorry it took me awhile to respond to these questions. As a reminder, the Liebster Award is given to bloggers by bloggers in hopes to advertise lesser known bloggers and gain readers. In return, the next blogger pays it forward and nominates new bloggers for the reward. So, without further hesitation, I give you readers the chance to learn a little more about me via the questions that Anne provided me to answer:
1. Where is your favorite place in the world, and why?
I’m up to 16 traveled countries, and my favorite place in the world will always be Paris. Without a doubt, I always come back to France, and to Paris. There is something magical about Paris that will never cease to amaze me.
2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Education, and so far I really enjoy teaching. I’d love to continue with blogging and see if that could maybe lead to a potential career in travel blogging in the future, but ultimately I see myself teaching and traveling during my vacations, with blogging on the side.
3. What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever blogged about?
After Googling my name a few years ago, I found my first blog from when I was 15. It was so embarrassing I couldn’t even read it to myself. It was basically me blogging about all of my high school drama and problems (and although there were definitely legit conflicts during my high school years, it was not anything to have blogged about!) Needless to say I deleted the blog from the internet. I think what’s more cringe-worthy are some of the Facebook statuses I used to write. Once I spent an entire day going through my timeline history and deleting just about everything because it was that bad.
4. What is your favorite Instagram you’ve ever posted? (pictures encouraged)
5. If I were a cocktail, I would be…
6. If I had to listen on one song on repeat for a whole week, it would be…
This literally changes every week. Currently: Pompeii by Bastille; Let it Go by Idina Menzel; Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac
7. Describe your weirdest habit.
Oh Gosh, I have SO MANY. I always count stairs in my head when I climb them.
8. What gets you out of bed in the morning?
The day’s excitement, tasks, stresses, events, etc!
9. The weather is perfect and you have $100 in your pocket. You…
Sky Dive, Bungee Jump, Whitewater Raft, Canyon, Paraglide. Something adventurous and fun! Or let’s face it, I’d use the money to pay my bills and go for a long walk with my mom!
10. Name three items that can always be found in your fridge.
Strawberries, Diet Coke, and Granny Smith Apples
11. Write your own Dove chocolate wrapper fortune.
Just calm down and enjoy the ride. Everything will work itself out. Just don’t forget to say, “I Love You!” or call your grandparents.
Since I’ve nominated people twice in the past, I’m going to skip that part. But feel free to fill out a Liebster if you’d like!