1. You are a Francophile looking for a way to spend seven months in France.
2. You have a teaching degree and want to teach abroad and speak some French
3. You want to see if teaching is for you, so TAPIF Is a great intro
4. You want to take some time to apply for grad school, study for an entrance exam, write your thesis, etc.
3. You want to live in Europe and will settle for France
4. You want a 12-hour work week, eight weeks of paid vacation and an easy excuse to travel within Europe
5. You want to eat cheese and baguettes, and drink wine
6. You want to meet a wide-range of international individuals and make lifelong friends.
7. You are looking for a meaningful way to spend a gap year.
8. You are looking for an exciting new challenge or career change.
9. You want to improve your French and knowledge of French culture
10. You want to become a global citizen
Other reasons? Comment Below 🙂