“On the trip, the World Traveler Interns will report back daily with amazing photos and videos showing off destinations around Europe to everyone following their journey. This means they’ll be equipped with a Mac Book and iPod Touches* to be able to upload pics via Instagram, tweet from their Twitter account and create amazing videos that everyone watching can use to plan their next great adventure.” (STA Travel)
- I’m a future educator who loves to incorporate technology into the classroom
- I’m a passionate, avid traveler who plans on traveling the world after graduation
- I keep a travel blog to keep everyone informed of my travels as well as inspire everyone else to travel
- I know how to use iMovie, Twitter, Facebook, etc. & I own a new 3rd generation iPad and a 2nd generation iPod Touch
- I have experience with Social Media and Traveling!
- Open, Friendly, Personable, Optimistic, Unique, Inspiring, Passionate person
Wouldn’t you say this job is PERFECT for me!? Yeah, me too !
Below is my video application. The application closes on 4/24, so if you are interested in applying, too, there’s still time! I can’t help but to picture Effie’s voice as she quotes,
Who knows, maybe the odds will be in my favor this time around. (Or, perhaps yours!) I’m not going to get my hopes up too high, but it would be awesome to at least make the cut!